Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

Some 757 v1.3 questions

Flew the 757 first time yesterday, maybe someone can enlighten me and aswer my questions:1.I get a "2500" callout at descend, but nothing further ("1000", "500",...), is this a "feature"?2.The loader program gives me CG values which result in "out of green band" trim suggestions when entered into the FMC (e.g.: loader gives 17%, FMC returns 8,4 which is far beyond what's reasonable). Is that a "feature" too?3.The plane descends with relatively high throttle settings IMHO when in autoflight.What's the reason for that (e.g. to not overshoot cabin de-compression limits?My understanding was to have idle thrust when possible during the first part of descend above FL100...4.I know that's a general problem (sim1.dll etc.), but is there a trick to lower the ground friction during taxi for that specific plane only (e.g. change a parameter in aircraft.ini)?5.I often are not allowed to alter speed/altitude values for waypoints in the FMC legs page. Don't remember at the moment what my setup was, but does this affect only waypoints which are part of a SID/STAR?Andreas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Andreas,Hallo again!Perhaps just a few comments on your questions about

Sign in to follow this