Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

Some 757 v1.3 questions

Flew the 757 first time yesterday, maybe someone can enlighten me and aswer my questions:1.I get a "2500" callout at descend, but nothing further ("1000", "500",...), is this a "feature"?2.The loader program gives me CG values which result in "out of green band" trim suggestions when entered into the FMC (e.g.: loader gives 17%, FMC returns 8,4 which is far beyond what's reasonable). Is that a "feature" too?3.The plane descends with relatively high throttle settings IMHO when in autoflight.What's the reason for that (e.g. to not overshoot cabin de-compression limits?My understanding was to have idle thrust when possible during the first part of descend above FL100...4.I know that's a general problem (sim1.dll etc.), but is there a trick to lower the ground friction during taxi for that specific plane only (e.g. change a parameter in aircraft.ini)?5.I often are not allowed to alter speed/altitude values for waypoints in the FMC legs page. Don't remember at the moment what my setup was, but does this affect only waypoints which are part of a SID/STAR?Andreas

Andreas,Hallo again!Perhaps just a few comments on your questions about

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.