Sign in to follow this  
EK002

Problems with V1.3

Guys,I have just installed version 1.3 which seems to have caused some other problems.All the assignments i.e. key commands have been wiped clean and I have to reset it to default on every flight. Active camera no longers works correctly. Both items were running fine until 1.3 was installed.This fault happens with every plane.Any ideas ????Karl

Guest Phoenix5

Did you uninstall the previous version before installing v1.3?

Steven,Yes, I made sure that the previous version was wiped before installing 1.3.Just to clarify re Active camera, I can still set different views i.e. external or internal views but I am unable to pan the view or to move around using the number keys. Normal views can only be done when I have reset all the default assignments.Karl

John, That was what was going through my mind. Lets see what Steven seems to think. For a techno phobe like me do you know an easy fix ???Karl

Guest Phoenix5

John's reply is a good one. Check that the install did not put an old version in your modules folder, and make sure there is only one copy of FSUIPC in there.

Steven,Just checked, there is just the one copy in there and that is the current version. However I seem to have resolved the problem by reseting FS9 to default settings and then re - installing active camera. So things seem to be ok but I have no idea what has caused it.Karl

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.