Sign in to follow this  
Guest trevor

B777 CTD

Guest trevor

I have just purchased the B773ER. After installation, I tried to load it in FS9.The aircraft appeared in the menu selection. I selected it and it began to load. The panel appeared but with no gauges. A second later, a few gauges begin to appear and when they do, it suddenly freezes. A problem with the gauge ?Is anyone please able to assist ?Trevor

Guest trevor

Hi StevenPlease stay with me on this one. I did a totally new installation and hey presto! the panel loaded. I then tried out the tutorial flight and now I am sitting with another problem.Before takeoff, I armed the LNAV and VNAV modes as per tutorial. The LNAV and VNAV appeared on the PFD as armed (white).After takeoff the LNAV became armed (green) and soon afterwards the VNAV armed. I then switched the AP on. The nose began to drop and I thought this was to attain the correct CLB spd. However, the VS went from +3000 to eventually -2000. The LNAV appears to be working but the AP is not engaging the VNAV mode(although according to the PFD, VNAV is armed).Have I missed something ? Why won't the VNAV mode engage when AP is on ?Please helpThanksTrevor

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.