Sign in to follow this  
Guest YANKEE

Storch Display Texture Fix

Guest YANKEE

Hi All,Hope that this is the right forum ???Seems that I did a mistake on the installation instructions on my repaint of the Storch. I applogixe to all and sorry for the inconvience. I uploaded the fix at here AVSIM.And do not for get to change the texture folder name .. ie.. texture.NF-1.Here is the fix :[fltsim.x] <------------------ Change x to next number or highertitle=FI-156C_STORCH_NF-1 <--------Change to this from Brown Camosim=FI-156C_STORCHmodel=panel=sound=texture=NF-1 <--------Change to this from Brown CamoKB_checklists=atc_id=L2BAatc_airline=atc_flight_number=ui_manufacturer=Luftwaffeui_type=Fi156ui_variation=NF-1 <--------Change to this from Brown Camodescription=The Fi-156 Storch (stork) was one of the few Luftwaffe planes to be better than any Allied counterpart. Going and living anywhere the German army went, the Storch proved up to any task put before it.Often needing nothing more than a small patch of ground to take off and land, the Storch's incredible low speed flying was it's best defence. It was said the Storch's front line lifespan was 10 times that of the Bf-109!RegardsYANKEE