Sign in to follow this  
Guest aaflyboy27

757 Load editor

Guest aaflyboy27

I installed the new patch for the 757 and now my load editor will not open. I keep getting an error message. Is there something Im missing?

Guest Phoenix5

What is the error message?

Same thing with mine I think see Fuel Calculator Problem on page 2 of the boeing forum, has screenshots of the error that I get for the fuel calc and the load editor, also I am asking if there is any update from the programmers that you said you have contacted.thanksanthony

Guest Phoenix5

Nothing back from them yet, I will bring it to their attention again.

Guest aaflyboy27

When I try to open it it bring up a box by windows saying "757 Load Editor has encountered a problem and needs to close."

Have you checked the various suggestions available on this forum:1. Are you XP or Vista?2. Do you have .Net Framework installed - if so which version{s}?I believe that the message you are getting might suggest a conflict with running programme - I have had that with another .exe file. Try using MSCONFIG to do a selective start up with a minimum of stsrt up items.John Rooum

I am vista, but it is hard to know if that is the problem, i changed compatibility to xp sp2 and the 777 stuff works, it is just the 757 fuel and load editor that is not working for me, I believe I have .net framework 3.0thanks for the help I appreciate that there are finally people helping with the problem.anthony

Anthony,My questions were for "aaflyboy27". I know you are on Vista as we have discussed this many times before - and, as I do not have Vista, anything I suggest might make your problems worse!However, very few seem to have had problems with the fuel planner - its a stand alone programme and I do not belive that it has any interaction with the PSS installation in FS9.Can you start the fuel planner - remember, it only calculates the fuel required - you have to load it yourself?John R

Guest Phoenix5

We can not find an easy answer to this, so the person who made the utility is pulling it apart and rebuilding it, to see if he can find a cause.

Guest Phoenix5

The issue appears to be mainly effecting Vista users, and the developer can not see what the issue is. It may just come down to operating system specs. as the original was developed on XP, but we will continue to look into it.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.