Sign in to follow this  
Guest aaflyboy27

757 Load editor

Guest aaflyboy27

Sorry, it took me a while to get bak to you. I am running Windows XP and I have the latest frameworks. Thanks for all your help.Jeremy

Guest Phoenix5

>Sorry, it took me a while to get bak to you. I am running>Windows XP and I have the latest frameworks. Thanks for all>your help.>>JeremyNoted.I am still waiting to hear if there is any further news.

When i reinstall it, it works for a while and then messes up, not sure if it is a restart or after you run fs it won't work, but it does work until something I do messes it up, not sure if it has to do with squawkbox or with fs9 or other add on aircraft, just hope we solve it.thanksanthony

PSS please don't forget about us, just keep us updated, I appreciate your customer support and anything you can do to help us out, just want to remind you we are still here, Loyal customers.thanksAnthony DeFranco

Anthony.As a stand alone programme, the fuel planner is the simplest, so could just describe how it "messes up" - that might provide a clue to where the error originates.John R

When I try to run the fuel planner for the 757 I get an error stating the following "Unable to find a version of runtime to run this application."I don't understand this because my 777 fuel planner and load editor work fine. Just the 757 is the problemthanks for any help you can give meAnthony DeFrancops when running the load editor for the 757 I get an error with the icon of the editor and saying "has stopped working" gives me 2 options "Close the program" and "Check online for a solution and close the program." also gives a dropdown with view problem detailsin the dropdown the following is shownProblem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: 757 Load Editor.exe Application Version: 1.0.2611.21616 Application Timestamp: 45dffeb1 Fault Module Name: StackHash_ab4d Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0faaadc9 OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: ab4d Additional Information 2: 3a20c57ca68c09a4e6c4470c9297c866 Additional Information 3: 03a2 Additional Information 4: e337057a10844bc0a2ff5e437cc43ed3Read our privacy statement: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Guest bxs1002

Dear Steven, After a fresh installation of Windows XP SP2 32 bit, i'm getting a 757 Load Editor.exe error, looking into the error i've seen :system.io.directorynotfound. I've tried to going deeper using file monitor and process monitor applications however didn't found anything helpful. Looking at http://www.dotnetspider.com/kb/Article920.aspx i've read that the error means that "thrown when part of a file or directory cannot be found", also looking at the properties directly in the "757 Load Editor.exe" i've seen that the internal name and original filename is "777 Load Editor.exe".Hope this information helps the developer of this app.Regards,Miguel Regalado.

Guest bxs1002

Disregard my last message, reinstalling everything again was the solution.regards,Miguel.

any update, what are the programmers doing for the problem, whatever it is it MUST be something in the 757 fuel planner and load editor that is not in the 777 fuel planner and load editor, my 777 works fine so I hope that helps, the problem is not present in the 777 so look for things that are different between the two. don't just forget about me.thanksAnthony DeFranco

Anthony,Appreciate your frustration. Whilst waiting for PSS, I have two suggestions:1. I see lots of comments about problems with Vista on the PMDG forum - perhaps something there could be relevant?2. I have searched the forum since the 757 was released and have not found anyone else with this problem. There must {?} be others running the 757 on Vista. If anyone who is reading this is using Vista, please lets hear your experience.John R

I know Dan Ward from the airbus forum got it to work, I did what he told me and it didn't make a difference, not 100% sure if I did everything right though, thanks for the reply John.Anthony DeFranco

could squawkbox be affecting it, this is an air traffic control program using a vatsim server, It is giving me problems too, when I want to log in it adds chinese and different charecters to my saved info, this is running in compatibility mode, there are modules for it in the fs9 folder.thanksAnthony DeFranco

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.