Sign in to follow this  
Guest uafzach

PSS 757 problems

Guest uafzach

im having some issues with my 757 panel, on a regular flight about 10 minutes in i lose the ability to select anything in the ATC window, and then lose the ability to change frequencies, everything else appears to be fine throughout the phase of the flight except for the lack of the ability to change frequencies for an ils landing and whatnot... any help on these matters would be greatly appreciated... thanks

The two most common reasons for this are:1. Ensure you start with the FS9 default flight with engines running and ensure that the avionics switch is on, then switch to the 757. See the sticky above and the PSS web site for more details2. Flat battery syndrome. If you have a registered version of FSUIPC then there is a box to tick or set to solve the flat battery syndrome.Post back here if these fail.John RooumPS Please sign your name as per forum guidlines - we like to know who we are talking to!

Guest uafzach

im going to begin a test now... do i have to pay to use fsuipc on top of the 60 i paid for the 757? i appreciate you getting back to me and will let you know how the test with #1 changed goes-Zach

Zach,No - the copy of FSUIPC supplied by PSS is all that is required to run the 757.John R

Guest uafzach

i flew a 2 hr flight using the method mentioned and had no problems! thanks a bunch for your help.. i also was wondering how to get the autobrake to function, i seem to be stuck with it only going to [disarm]... any suggestions?thanks,zach

Zach, "i seem to be stuck with it only going to ... "Not sure what you mean here but after landing the autobrake switch goes automatically to "disarm" - you then need to switch it ot off manually.John R

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.