Sign in to follow this  
Guest josh999

777 Callouts - Incomplete?

Guest josh999

Hi all,I have done a search of the forum and found a couple of posts relating to this but nothing that resolves my problem. I therefore thought it best to post a new topic in a bid to get more results.I have recently purchased the 777-200LR and must say i am quite content, i thoroughly enjoy setting it up for a long haul, and indeed flying it.I notice though that my Altitude callouts on descent and approach only include 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30 and 20.There is no 2500, 1000, 500 or "100 Above" or "minimums" callouts.Reading some reviews of the PSS T7 it would seem that there should be these callouts as they mention them in the review.Any ideas guys would be so greatly appreciated.Regards,Josh

Guest Phoenix5

>BTW , Steve ; would be great to know anything about the T7

I don't think my 777 or 757 even have call outs, I don't hear them at least not sure If it is supposed to.anthony

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.