Sign in to follow this  
teofilo

Problems with 757!! Please help!

Hey guys!!!I downloaded and installed the 757 package and for some reason there are some issues that I haven't been able to fix.The COM frequencies are frozen. The numbers don't change when you click on the knobs. Also the NAV frequencies when set to MAN and not AUTO can't be changed at all. I can't tune any ILS frequency.The ILS feature of the aircraft doesn't work. I set the aircraft for now to Auto tune ILS and when the aircraft tunes the ILS freq, there is no LOC or GS markings on the panel at all. It stays in the off position.Any suggestion on why this might be happening?I really want to use this aircraft to its max but its hard to fly it without COM radios, NAV radios and ILS not working.Any suggestions. I tried reinstalling the 757, then reinstalling windows and the whole FS package. Still no solution.Any help is appreciated.Teo

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi TeoThis is a very common problem for new users. The problem does not lay with the plane, but with the pilot.(please take as a joke) If everything you try fails, then the only option is to read the manual.If you follow these instructions then I am sure that you will up and running in no time. Please try the suggestions and then report back to tell us if it worked.The two most common reasons for this are as follows, so do these first then see if you have a more complex problem to resolve.1. Start with the default Cessna with engines running and ensure that the Avionics switch is on, then switch to the 7572. Flat battery syndrom. If you have a registered version of FSUIPC then there is a box to tick or set to solve the flat battery syndrom.If you are doing both of these then the problem may be a little more complex than I can help with, but sure someone will help on here, but knowing the above is being done will help whoever can help you further.also just to say that after upgrading I also had the same problem as you and after re-starting fs9 and completing number 1 it solved my problem.best regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Already tried both and still doesn't work. I read above on another post that it might have something to do with the startup flight.I will check that out.Teo

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.