Sign in to follow this  
RDG41

777-300 Bouncing problem

Hi,I just recently purchased the 777-300ER and have been having this bouncing problem when the aircraft is just sitting or taxiing. I searched the forums and pulled up a thread from 2003 concerning the same problem. Support said they knew about the problem and were looking into it. Was it ever resolved?Thanks, Ron Gautreau

Guest Phoenix5

Is this happening at every airport or just a few? Sounds like it could be a scenery issue.

I haven't tested it at different airports yet but it's happened at a couple of airports.I'll try a few others tonight to see what the result is. If it is scenery related, is there anything I can do to correct it?I remember reading something a while ago( i can't remember where now) where someone said that this could be related to fuel load.Thanks for the help Steven.Ron

I had the same problem with the A320 2 or 3 years back. It started bouncing like a horse gone mad while on the tarmac. The guys from PSS suggested I re-install it. I did that and it fixed the problem.CheersMeekoNZ

Bruce Ross

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.