Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Symflyer's Toronto, frame rate killer or not???

I was just wondering has anyone purchased Symflyers new scenery yet and how is it on frame rates???

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

It's fine on my machine...AMD XP 2000+,512RAM,GEFORCE 4 TI 4200.EnjoyRichard

It runs fine on my machine...better than DFW, LAX, and IAD.P4 1.8 GHz768 mb ramGeForce4 Ti4400

Works great on my machine:P4 2.26512 MB RAMATI 9700 ProThe lowest I get with the PSS dash is about 12 fps near very dense building. Mostly my fps was much better between 15-20. The important part, takeoffs and landings, are very smooth for me even with the Dash8 which is a bit of a killer on my system. I keep my sliders conservative and AI traffic off. Try them demo before you buy though. Your mileage may vary.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest kilo_sierra17

I tried the demo for fun, I got about 9-10 FPS on takeoff, with the Porject Fokker F-100, and around 6-7 FPS at the gates, not bad for my old clunker!! :-lol

Thanks guys... I thought this would be another KDFW as far as frame rates are concerned. And to answer a post above, I downloaded Simflyer's demos before and have found the full version to be more of a frame killer than the demo (makes sence because the final version has all the eye candy). I bought KDFW and althought it looks great I had to remove it from my system because it brought my framerates down to a slid show.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2