Sign in to follow this  
de Lattre WGA

777 stars prob

Hello,Here is a copy of the post I just send in the navdata forum, as it may be related to the 777 itself.Stock files of course.Hello Richard,Every month I am updating the cycle of all my addons with your great work, but I have a recurrent problem with the 777 from PSS. It reads the SID but not the STARS, lasrt example was this morning with LFPG.the lates file I have for stars is dated 31-08-07 and weighs 9.19 Mo and LFPG is well present.At contrario, is works well with the airbuses, and with the 757.Thanks for input.I am also posting this into the PSS forum.CyrilleCyrille de LattreAsus P5B deluxe WIFI Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAM2 PC667Nvidia 7600 GT 256 Meg PCIeWin XP SP2 / FS9.1

Guest franksalot

Hello Cyrille,You may have to wait until the 0710 Cycle is issued, it should have been out by now but there is a delay, now 'expected' on the 30th, September 07. I understand there were some errors in the 0709 Cycle - I had problems with it, also with STARS.Change of subject :) I'm thinking of purchasing a similar Graphic Card to yours, only it will be an AGP type; do you have any problems with yours?Ken

Hello,thanks for the answer.Nope, I have no problem what soever, mine is a PCI express and passiv. No fan, but I have a very big tower with 32 fans. One takes fresh air, one takes out hot air, and one take the alim hot air outside.Whatch for the space anyway, mine take 2 slots, next step is a 8800 gtx.Cyrille de LattreAsus P5B deluxe WIFI Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAM2 PC667Nvidia 7600 GT 256 Meg PCIeWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest franksalot

Hi Cyrille, AIRAC Cycle 0710 is out today.Thank you for the info re your Graphic Card, looks like I am going to have a problem with space.....may have to consider another Card.Ken

Hey,Of couirse, you made the correction, it was not 32 fans, but 3 fans to read...sorry for the typoI can send a pic if you want to have abetter view of the cardCyrille de LattreAsus P5B deluxe WIFI Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAM2 PC667Nvidia 7600 GT 256 Meg PCIeWin XP SP2 / FS9.1

Guest franksalot

Hi, yes, I guessed it would be 3 fans :)I would like to see a picture, an advertising pic taken from above doesn't show up the bulk of a Graphic Card.Ken

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.