Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

V australia for B777 - Virgin's new low fares internati...

Guest brianlr

Hi everyonePlease allow me to introduce the newest addition to the international airlines servicing Australia and the Pacific region.V australia is the Virgin Group's new low-fares airline to begin crossing the Pacific to the USA in coming weeks. It was recently introduced to the Australian public, and will utilise B777 aircraft exclusively, according to the current news information.The livery is an attractive blend of the Southern Cross constellation which features on the Australian flag, and the St George Cross which features on the British flag and those of many Commonwealth countries.When the airline begins service it should look very much like the included image. If you would like it uploaded to the user edit area please let me know.Enjoy!Brian

Guest brianlr

Hi everyoneIs there so little traffic in this forum at the moment that no one is seeing this note? Is it time for PSS to review its policy on repaints being uploaded to Flightsim.com and Avsim.com? The volume of traffic on those sites would certainly result in excellent advertising for an excellent product, and probably generate more sales!?I recently uploaded a livery for another commercial product and within a month had more than 200 downloads. What do you think, guys??Regards,Brian

Guest brianlr

Hi GraemeI have emailed the livery off to support at PSS, so it should appear in the B777 user edits sometime in the next day or so.Enjoy,BrianPS - I still believe that PSS should permit the posting of these user edits on Avsim.com and Flightsim.com to enable more people to see what is being done for their fabulous aircraft!!

Guest caser

Hi:Pss is allowing livery uploads to Avsim.RegardsRick

Guest brianlr

Thanks for this information Rick!I have to fly to Brisbane tomorrow (real life!) and when I get back I will get the livery uploaded to Avsim as well. By then it may also be on the User Edits page.Regards,Brian

Guest Phoenix5

Brian,Just a FYI and not to dampen your efforts, the new V Australia livery is still subject to change, and has not been finalised, although the changes will be minor I understand. This information comes directly from Virgin legal department staff.BTW next time you are in Brisbane, or if you are going to the Gold Coast expo PM me I am always happy to meet our customers and discuss matters relating to PSS and online flying in general.

Guest brianlr

Thanks StevenI hope I will be able to get back there at the end of the month and will try to take the Expo in while there! I look forward to meeting you then.I have now uploaded this livery to Avsim and it should be online within 24 hours - it may be there before it reaches the User Edits!Regards,Brian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.