Sign in to follow this  
golli

PSS 757 the boxed Justflight version ??

Good day PSS developers.About a year ago, I saw that Justflight.com had made the box to wrapp around the PSS 757. And some retailers had even put it up on their websites for pre-purchasing and what not. I even wrote an email to a retailer, from whom I have made quite a few add-on purchases. The boxed version was up on his website, just before last X-Mas. He then pulled it off his site and it has not been seen there since. Even Justflight have pulled it of their site, long ago.Will the 757 not be sold in a box?? Have PSS and Justflight stopped working together?? Wasup guys??By all look's of it the PSS 757 is up there with the best of A/C developments. I and some thousand(s) of others (who dont buy downloadable products) are waiting to snap her up, when shes on the marked.Thanks in advance.Golli.

Guest bjjones

As far as I'm aware, JustFlight were waiting for the FSX patch to then release the 757 as an FSX product, since the patch is taking forever to complete, the dates have been pushed and pushed and I suspect they've just taken it off their website since there isn't a solid date in mind. On the JF forum I've seen reference to cutting short the wait and releasing it as an FS2004 product with the patch being made available when the time is right.Other retailers still list it, such as Play.com although obviously the release dates they're showing are no longer accurate.I've not seen anything to suggest that JF wont be releasing the boxed edition... it's more a question of when as opposed to if.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.