Sign in to follow this  
Guest jsmart

PSS-757

Guest jsmart

hey i am having problems with the PSS-757, i have put the flight plan in the FMC then when i takeoff and activate the autopilot and L nav etc,it wont follow the flight plan it just goes straight ahead it takes the aircraft to the designated altitude tho, am i doin something wrong?

Guest Phoenix5

Are you on an intercept heading? It will not always pick up the flight path if there is a major turn to begin the flight. i.e. If your flight path has the first waypoint that is in the opposite direction to the take off runway, you need to add a fix at XX distance on the runway heading. You can do this using the place/direction/distance method/ An example could be SY155/08 this would place a point on the SY 155 radial at 8nm.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.