Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

B757 Flashing tail logo lighting

Guest brianlr

Hi everyoneI recall seeing something in this forum months back about this problem but cannot find it now.Since installing the 1.3 update I notice that again I have a flashing tail logo light on the right of the 757 when the landing lights are on. When I switch the landing lights off, the problem resolves.Can anyone please rediect me to the solution - I think it involved replacing a couple of lines in the aircraft.cfg file.Regards,Brian

Me too, and no amount of fiddling with the light rendering (which has always been on Full) seems to resolve this.I did post this pretty much as soon as the first 75 came out, and it has still to be solved.I have no ideas as to why this anomaly seems to occur on this aircraft, but it is strange.so is the fact that if you are in Spot View, and press the scenery refresh button while the A/C is on finals, it will tend to make the plane bank Left and right quickly and momentarily, again no ideas why.

Guest brianlr

Thanks JohnTurned rendering of lights to full and problem solved!Regards,Brian

Guest bluwaters

Ok... seems this is going to be a new post placed in here.I am looking to get my PSS 757 back, but i forgot my password for the account i created nearly 2 and a half years ago.Anyone can help me?I am thinking of just buying the a/c again from JustFlight, but that is a last resort!!!!!!!!!!!!I am concerned cuz i am seeing so many people having problems with the radios, lights, panels not working.When i had this a/c ... it was working FANTASTIC!!! Great FPS and everything.....If anyone can 'point me' in the right direction of getting it back... i would appreciate it (even if it means repurchasing it from JustFlight)*Oh, i am using an iMac 24" 2.8 with 4GB of Ram running Vista 32-bit*

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.