Sign in to follow this  
Guest wigerup

What is happening PSS????????????????????????????

Guest vrandar

I am but I can't help I'm afraid. No doubt there'll be an announcement if those on the top floor of PSS Towers have something to announce.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support

Guest wigerup

Steve has checked out.............................. We want some updated information. We are waiting here in the departure hall for some info of your products. Is that too much???? Otherwise we have to go to another gate, but time is running out. PLEASE !!!!!!!Bjorn

Guest wigerup

The PSS aircrafts for FSX are pushed back to hangar, according to their handling agent "Just Flight". No further info from the operator, PSS, but Just Flight says " Unlikely there will be no FSX departure ".This is bad information.RegardsBjorn

Guest bjjones

I find it remarkable that management still haven't said anything to the public at large...

Hi Ben,If you are still on line - I dropped you an e-mail.John R

Guest Mike Phyrio

The computer gaming biz seems to be taking on much of the aspects of the music industry. I suppose that's inevitable seeing as how they are both relatively creative pursuits....well, at least some of them are.Here's how it appears to work:Some folks get together, right? They got this idea buzzing around in their skulls. So they go with it and work their collective rudders off and they make it and it's pretty much a success. So they go ahead and make a few more "things" and those prove to be successful too, right? So now, about this time is when "creative differences" pop up and the whole thing drops uncerimoniously into the watery porcelain container of malodorous residue of digestive assimilation. That may very well be what's going on at PSS. Maybe not. It sure has happened to a number of really good computer companies and really great bands.R.I.P. SimFlyers

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.