Sign in to follow this  
Guest wigerup

What is happening PSS????????????????????????????

Guest wigerup

What is happening with PSS????. No whisperes, no winds, no take offs, no clear to lands, no flightplanes sent to ATC... nothing. No updates to FSX. What is happening ??????.Are PSS grounded or u/s. We do not want that PSS is turning to the hangar. You are too god software programmers for that heading. We want to see you on the runway.............please!!!!!With Best RegardsBjornFlightsimmer since 12 years

Guest Phoenix5

PSS is going strong.With another patch for FSX about to come out of the MS factory we need to be cautious with our upgrades, and see what this MS fix will change.

Guest wigerup

Nice to hear, thanks !!! We are waiting................RGDSBjorn

>PSS is going strong.>>With another patch for FSX about to come out of the MS factory>we need to be cautious with our upgrades, and see what this MS>fix will change.That is very good to hear. However I still think PSS are missing out on a truckload of cash, by not getting the FS9-757 out the door to Justflight for a boxed release. If there where no money to be made with the licencing to publishers we would not see any boxed releases and I and thousands of others would be collecting stamps and not pretending to fly:+ Just my opinion.Golli.

Guest gtsouza

>PSS is going strong.>>With another patch for FSX about to come out of the MS factory>we need to be cautious with our upgrades, and see what this MS>fix will change.I realy hope you also upgrade de T7 for FS2004. I no longer trust pss, It has passed so long tipe since I've bought the T7 and yet no paches.

Guest wigerup

Still no breath.....the airport is silent????

Guest coolfront55

I am still waitng for my T7 patch. I bought it when it first came out. OH MY!!!!Jorge

Guest ac772LR

I agree, this is ridiculous. I don't often complain, but I can't believe PSS still hasn't released a patch for the T7 or the B757 to make it compatible with FSX. Wilco had one out the door within weeks. One of us forum dwellers had a work around for both the A320 and A330/340s also within weeks. So why the delay from PSS? I can't believe it's taken more than a year to get a patch out the door. After all, many of us purchased the products so close to the release of FSX only because of the assurances provide by PSS that they would issue FSX patches. Waiting more than a year for a patch is simply unacceptable. I'm not going to make any silly threats about boycotting future releases, but I would like to ask for more details regarding the T7 and B757 patches. I think PSS owes us that much!Bill

In fairness to PSS, PMDG has only just released it's 747 for FSX, after almost having to rebuild it from scratch because FSX is so different from FS9, despite what Microsoft state prior to launch.Having said that, I am absolutely out of patience waiting for a patch for the T7 for FS9 to fix the remaining issues with it. Although a lot of issues seem to be inherent to the way PSS programs their gauges, seeing as they appeared in the 757 as well.

Guest wigerup

Hey PSS,You got slots to hold, one for each of your promised (planed) patches for FSX. Time is running out.....................SK985Waiting for taxi....

>In fairness to PSS, PMDG has only just released it's 747 for>FSX, after almost having to rebuild it from scratch because>FSX is so different from FS9, despite what Microsoft state>prior to launch.>>Having said that, I am absolutely out of patience waiting for>a patch for the T7 for FS9 to fix the remaining issues with>it. Although a lot of issues seem to be inherent to the way>PSS programs their gauges, seeing as they appeared in the 757>as well.Ditto. Far be it from me, to make the PSS team angry at me (yet again). But those of us that have had the 777 for 2 years and counting, are still waiting for the 4th and hopefully final patch. Then they announce that all fixing for FS9 products is on hold, until after those products have been converted to FSX!!!??? #####!!?? Shall I say unethical, at best? And for those who think theese are harsh words, I did pay for this product, the same amount that I paid for a certain 767 and 747, who have not missed a day in all this time!!As the poster I quoted, said: The FSX conversion seem's to be quite an undertaking so I am inclined to think that any patch is years away.I'll have to admitt though, that it is a good sign that every now and then, a PSS rep is spotted here.Golli.

Don't just post here if you are upset. Vote with your wallet. you will not find a 757 in my flight simulator. My 777, which is an excellent "almost there" product, has not flown for a long time waiting for the patch. Note that the 767, a more complete product, mentioned above has been out and patched for FSX for some time now. It can be done. All I really want is the FS9 patch for the 777. I am not usually one to complain about this kind of thing but the 757 already got its patch to fix the same problems I finding annoying in the 777. How long after the 777 did the 757 come out?

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Interestingly on the Just Flight website there is thisOur ever popular 777 Professional for FS2004 is currently out of stock. However, the good news is that this superb airliner, developed by the award-winning team at PSS, will be back in stock soon.And, there's more... We'll also be releasing a Download of 777 Professional next week.

>Interestingly on the Just Flight website there is this>>Our ever popular 777 Professional for FS2004 is currently out>of stock. However, the good news is that this superb airliner,>developed by the award-winning team at PSS, will be back in>stock soon.>>And, there's more... We'll also be releasing a Download of 777>Professional next week.Hmmm........Are PSS playing the LDS game?? Dead silence............then out with a BANG!!!If Justflight pulled the plug on the download version, surely they are not putting her back on-line, unfixed??WOW my hopes just went up, cant help it ;-) Golli.

Guest dal121

is there anyone there?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.