Sign in to follow this  
xkoote

Dees' Flight Dynamics

Hello People,I've been flying 744, 763 and MD80's for a while now and I wanted to try out some ultra long haul flying with the 777. So I did some reading. I read somewhere that Johan Dees made a flight dynamics update for the 777. Is this already in a PSS patch or can it be downloaded somewhere?Also, there's no news yet on the 1.3 patch for the 777 correct?Regards,Xander

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Guest franksalot

Xander, do a Search on the Forums using Johan Dees, that 'should' turn up the subject you are looking for. If not I have a Link to Johan's Website.Ken

Hi Shane,Johan's been around for a long time {on this side of the pond} I think that he may have helped PSS in the early days but for the last couple of years he has been very helpful here in providing very effective FDE tweaks etc.John R

Can you pvt msg me or email me (efisher2 at cfl.rr.com) his link to his website please. Thanks. I am looking for that fde for the 777.

Eric 

Guest franksalot

Hi Eric, PM sent.Ken

Thank you all!Xander

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.