Sign in to follow this  
Guest deltafan2009

777 bouncing in the sky

Guest deltafan2009

when im at cruising my B777 bounces up and down it wont stay at a certain pitch. it will go up 5 degrees and then go down 5 degrees like its trying to stay leveled but it wont stop pitching up and down. This does not happen through-out the flight but every now and then it will. how do i fix this.

"it wont stay at a certain pitch"Is this at normal simulation rate or x2, x 4 etc. This does make a difference although I have run the 777 at x8 with no problems."This does not happen through-out the flight but every now and then"Others have reported this when using real world weather add-ons - as the wx suddenly updates, the AP has problems. Try selecting AP off and manually stabilising the flight and then re-engage the AP.John RooumBTW Please sign your posts - we like to know who we are talking to!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.