Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

Boeing 777 update

Hi PSSI don't mean to moan or whinge....... but when are we getting update for the B777 I have version 2.1. I have maybe had it about 2yrs and have not flown it due to the VNAV issue where it climbs far to quick and descends the same far to quick and also the FMC still freezes even after V2.1.At this moment in time I feel like I have just wasted my money and am just getting fed up of waiting you have released the B757 and that had a update more or less straight away.I now your working very hard maybe with FSX and making updates I'm sure is a very time consuming job and which you can't rush which I fully understand and you have testing to do again fully understand that but I'm just frustrated that I can't use my B777 due to the climbing and fmc issue and I now the real B777 doesn't climb that quick on take off let alone descend that quick either.I'm not out to offend anybody from PSS or slag PSS off or compare you to anybody else etc as that is not my intention I'm just fed up with not being able to use it that's all. I now you can't supply release dates as things happen at last minute etc. Or has anybody got any advice with regards me being able to fly the 777 it would be gratefully appreciated??? or could it be something that I'm doing wrong ???? who know's. Could I make one suggestion would you beable to make a sound set like PMDG have as I think that would be very relastic. I now there was a sound set somebody made themselves but I could not get that to work.Kind RegardsJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Guest jnignon

What exactly is wrong with your airplane? I too stop flying the T7 for a while for all the problems you mention. But last week I removed it from my hard drive and reloaded it form Pss. ever since 7it is working very good. It is the only plane I have been flying since last week. It handles as great as PMDG 747 and finaly I'm able to land it right on the center line. Try what I did maybe it will work out for you. I'm very happy with my plane at the moment.

Hi, I think that VNAV descent should be solved, too. VNAV climb, seems fine IMHO. The clock

Jason,A couple of comments {before the big kick-off} which might help:1. FMC Freeze

Hi John, thanks for your answer. Which setting is wrong for the clock? I turn on the panel lights ,and then prss the chronometer to run. I don

Hi People,Why does the FIX buttom in the FMS NOT work. I think 2 things need to be redone.FIrst, like in PMDG the FMS should be also changed that you can give in the points by KEYBOARD and then ou should also have a function where you can put in the winds with direction.Any ideas on that ?Thanks Marek

Guest Phoenix5

First this is PSS and not PMDG, and we will not do something just because it is done in PMDG.Secondly you can input data via the key board.

Indeed! However, wind entry capability would bring the FMS simulation much closer to the real world.Jim Harnes

Hi Steven,See the Southern Hemishere did for us again!and for MarekThe Fix facility is modelled in the 777. Try it.John Rooum

How can i use the FIX button and how can i put in the data in the FMS with the Keyboard.Thanks for helping

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.