Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

SIA and OS for PSS

Hi Poeple,where can i get the livery of Singapore and Austrian 777 for PSS ?Thanks Marek

Marek,PSS web site - User Edits section.John R

Marek,Go to the PSS web site to the "Support" / "User Edits" section. On the 777 page you can download your liveries free {I have just downloaded Austrian without problem}John

Hi John,Thanks for your kind help. I downloaded SIA and it works perfectly. Then i downloaded CX and Austrian, extracted the files into the Aircraft/PSS-B772LR folder - changed the settings in the aircraft.cfg and opened the FS. When i go to choose the plane from the page - the AUstrian and CX plane is not under PSS but under the Boeing 777 from Microsoft. It works fine when i open the plane but why arent these 2 planes in the Boieng PSS folder ?Thanks Marek

Marek,Check the aircraft.cfg - you will have a very minor error in the "title" or "sim" lines. Ensure that these lines for your new aircraft reflect the PSS default.John R

Hey there,I see this one hasn't been used quite a long time and I don't know if it's correct to address my request here.Anyone having a nice Austrian Livery for the PSS 777 to send me via Email? I have checked many forums and I have googled all possibilities - but the websites are either shut-down or some torrent-links. I am desperate!!!THXSebastian

Hey there,I see this one hasn't been used quite a long time and I don't know if it's correct to address my request here.Anyone having a nice Austrian Livery for the PSS 777 to send me via Email? I have checked many forums and I have googled all possibilities - but the websites are either shut-down or some torrent-links. I am desperate!!!THXSebastian
Do a search in the AVSIM library for PSS and order the results by date - there are a number of zip files that contain most all of the user edits for all the PSS planes...DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.