Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Next Release.

Hi.on October the 7Th, I posted "Hi All,Steve, on Fri Jul-06-07 11:18 PM you said that you would be able to tell us about whats next, well were now at 7 Oct, so, whats is going to be !Thanks."And yet we have heard nothing since, whats happening guy's.Please try for something other than "I'm not in a position to say yet" as this is not only frustrating, but also totally meaningless.You must surely by now have an idea whats coming next.Remember that you did ask all of us to take part in a voting scheme asking what we would like to see you make next.Well, we never did hear what the result was. which by the way, I thought was a bit off.I have tried to ask Steven this in a PM, and an email, but have not received a reply to either of them, so this just leaves here for me to ask.I have bought every single PSS product, and while I enjoy using them, it's always nice to know there is something new on the horizon.Thanks.

Guest Phoenix5

Hi Steve,I will be honest and say that I cannot remember the last time I checked my private messages, the way I use the forum I do not see the new pm icon when I open the forum, as to the email sorry but I do not recall seeing it.Yes you are correct I have a very good idea of what the next release will be, but that does not mean I am able to tell you what it is. I have to wait until such time as others senior to me say ok, tell the members/customers what we have planned for release. I know you find this frustrating, and so do I. I would love to come on here and give good news and release dates, but I can't do that today.Yes I made a post a few weeks/months back saying I would have the news you seek shortly, and at the time it was true. I try my hardest not to jerk you around, but sometimes situations change as they have here and days stretch in weeks and months, so I will accept that I was wrong and should not have made the statement, but at the time I thought we were on target for the announcement date we (PSS) had set.

Thanks Steve.I appreciate your position, and I thank you for your honest and open reply.I do sympathise with what you were saying, but as you seemed to take from my point, I was just trying to see what it will be.We will just have to wait I suppose.Thanks again.

Guest dt1951

Hi Steven,I appreciate that you can't, and shouldn't, relate anything with regards to release dates. However, some information on what PSS is planing to release for FSX would be helpful. You all have created some pretty darned good aircraft. I would like to get an Airbus for FSX. I know you guys aren't going to do an upgrade from the current AirBus Pro. That's fine. My preference is to buy one from PSS (not one of the other contenders). I am willing to put my purchase on hold to do so, but not indefinitely. Like many, I have a plan to purchase various aircraft for FSX. I would like to know how PSS fits into that plan. Thanks...

And the shop has been closed for days now. Surely it should not take this long to put a new product/patch/ whatever into the system?We get 4 hours to make these sort of changes on our systems and then get yelled at by our managers and then they get yelled at by the customers - and no I'm not yelling.... :(There's beginning to be way too much silence between news bursts with PSS and it's not the right way to go. I don't like going down the road of bashing them, they have a hard time as it is, but personally I think a bit of soul searching is needed around performance improvement when it comes to customer care - no customers and you have no business.PSS built it's name on wonderful high quality products - and make no mistake they are wonderful - but it's beginning to get another reputation for poor performance with it's customers (just read around this forum and you'll now what I mean) now and that needs to be nipped in the bud very quickly.Richard

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.