Sign in to follow this  
Skyline51

T7 Panel

Gentlemen(Ladies),I've just installed the T7 pro, and wanted to take it out for a spin, but I've got a bit of a bug to sort out. All of the panels (CDU, RAD, and PED) all show up behind the main panel! Even the panel switcher and Disp switcher won't show up infront of the main panel! The only one's that do are the setup panel and the o/h. Can anyone think of a reason/fix for this?On a second (and totally different) note, I was wondering if any of the paint gurus could come up with a paint scheme for a T7 in the Canadian Pacific colors? Cheers,Jim Allan (CPC608)FS9.1WIN XP sp23.0 P41 Gig RAMGeForce7800GSOC (512mb)

Jim,Just a quick suggestion as I have to disappear.1. Do a search of the forum - we have seen this several times before.2. Check you are loading the 777 correctly ie the correct default flight - see the sticky above.Please post back if you cannot find a solution - I'll be on tomorrow to help.CheersJohn R

Thanks John for the quick comeback, I did do a search, but I guess I used the wrong key words as I could find anything that fit my situation; and to which sticky are you referring to?Jim

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.