Sign in to follow this  
ElBow513

Transparent 757 Problem

PSS,Anybody know why my airplane is transparent??? Any way to fix this problem? It's really annoying and very unrealistic looking. You can see right through one side of the aircraft to the other. Sorry if these pics don't show it well enough. thanks!ual833004.jpgual833001.jpgual833000.jpgThanks!

Guest dt1951

Hi Elliott, there are 2 possible reasons. First, did you install the repaints? And second, do you need to update your video drivers? I would do a reinstall of the repaints using the update option.

I have the same issues with it, can not figure out how to fix it. Repaints are the ones from the PSS website under USER FILES and the ones that came with the plane. No other aircraft (payware, free or basic) has this issue. Maybe some alpha layer problem?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.