Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

Farewell to All

Guest Phoenix5

To all the valued members:It is time for me to move on. I wish to thank all of you for the patience and good will you have displayed to me over the years.For reasons best not published here, I have made the decision to move forward. It was not an easy choice to make, but I am comfortable with it now it has been made.I hope that you all find what you are looking for in our hobby, and rest assured I will be around the community again soon enough, and who knows what I will bring with me. }(Regards,Steven Cullen

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Thanks very much for you hard work, Steven! Best of luck!

So, does this mean that PSS had actually met its demise, even after being assured that PSS would be around for years to come?

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

Guest simonmd

Sorry to see one of the more reliable and respected members of the PSS team giving up for good and I wish you well Steve.However,"So what can you believe? You can believe that I have committed to provide you with the support you need, when you need it."Steve, (Phoenix5) Tue Aug-21-07 Nuff said....

Guest rennman

sorry to lose you but i wish you the best!...can you leave us with a way to continue using your products..(regarding reinstallion)

Guest zannu

-deleted by mod-

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.