Sign in to follow this  
Guest CS-THV

What would you like after the 757?

Guest JosephSpracklen

Well it has been said a few times, but will chime in as well. There is currently a great selection of long-medium haul aircraft so would love to see some of the smaller regional jets get done, so my vote is for some of the regional jets, could then get a family range going:1. CRJ 200/700/9002. ERJ 145/175/1903. BAE 146/AVRO 100ThanksJoseph

Guest abbastz

1) A310/A300 series.. badly needed in the FS!2 Boeing 717

1)AVRO RJ/BAE 1462)AVRO RJ/BAE 1463)AVRO RJ/BAE 146Thanks For Asking,Joe

Regards,

Joe Esposito

1-An up to date A320 family (A318, 319, 320, 321)being the A320 my top choice, with the LCD displays rather than CRT...2-Updated A330-340 with the same as above (about the displays)3-A380Javier

Eric,There were only two operators of Concorde, none US, but that proved a fairly popular addon I recall. Are you saying that simmers will only buy an addon if there are "home" operators of the type? There were if fact many more US operators of the 146 in the past. As it's a classic jet, it's to be expected that current operators are fairly few in number.What's important is that it's not just another bland-o-plane, but something interesting, unique and fun. The 146 is all of these.By the way, I'm in Detroit, MI, at present and there seem to be a lot of red and grey 146's around here :)Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Guest GVViking

I would like You to redo the Airbus family. Make a perfect family. Start with the 330, its a very allround AC. Maybee look at the future cargoversion too.Gvviking

Guest mao1968

A Cessna 182 will be great Mauricio

months ago you announced some project before you decided for 777, and one was DC-6DC-6 IT WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL AIRCRAFT ERA 1950-60 WITH 4 PISTON ENGINESafter thisAIRBUS A380BOEING 787bye

Guest BodoM

1.) A310/A300-6002.) A340-500/6003.) Fokker 70/100___________________________Best RegardsCpt. Bodo M

Guest DaveI

Root and branch update for Airbus series plus A380 please.Or 747-200,400 and freighter complete. Because PSS do it better (eventually !!)

Guest FedEx_4

I know that PSS hasn't really done business jets in the past but I would like to see PSS do the brand new Eclipse 500 from Eclipse Aviation. Thats one sweet little jet. I believe it is the only business jet w/ side sticks as well. http://www.eclipseaviation.com/eclipse_500/. This jet is going to bring a whole new category to the aviation industry.Kevin K

Guest freddylaila

Hello, 1. Fokkerb 70/100 2. falcon 7X 3. update on any airbus see ye.

Guest speight

1-Up to date A320 family (A318, 319, 320, 321) 2-Updated A330-340 3-A3804-BAE146/AVRO 1005-Shorts 330,360