Sign in to follow this  
Guest CS-THV

What would you like after the 757?

Guest jacob001

Having seen the amazing detail with which the Concorde was modelled, I would really like to see the Tupolev Tu-114 (Concordeski), which is the first supersonic airliner to be built and was operated by the Soviets. There are a number of good freeware offerings about this, but I'm sure that PSS can do better!I would also like to see a 737-200, which is one of my favourite aircraft to fly - like Concorde, it is not a computerised monster, but something which you must learn to fly rather than learn to programme!

Guest jacob001

>Having seen the amazing detail with which the Concorde was>modelled, I would really like to see the Tupolev Tu-114>(Concordeski), which is the first supersonic airliner to be>built and was operated by the Soviets. There are a number of>good freeware offerings about this, but I'm sure that PSS can>do better!>>I would also like to see a 737-200, which is one of my>favourite aircraft to fly - like Concorde, it is not a>computerised monster, but something which you must learn to>fly rather than learn to programme!Whoops! I meant the Tu-144! The Tu-114 is an eight-engine propliner!

I agree with those who would like an Airbus update as well as the E190. The E170-195 have the same cockpit (similar to the Airbus philosophy) and are taking lots of orders daily.

Guest vcom

Embraer 190 or Fokker 100Regards!Ernest

Guest iandavid

1. A340-500/6002. Update A3xx series3. Regional jet, CRJ or 717Paul Gardner

Guest roastbeef

My votes are for properly done A310, I see no point for PSS to join the A320 race, when they can do something, others wont. Ok, there is A310 by SSW which is ...ehm... lets say BUGGY... And now CLS A310 which comes with ok model, but horrible panel. And no systems simulated. And than 787 would be awsome :)So my list isA) A310-304/325 - joining them together with A300 would be nice:( B787Rosta

1)Update for the A320 family (still flying the old one)2)BAE/RJ great choice too.3)A380 gets a vote from me tooDavid G

Something British GW?Like an VC 10 ?vc10.JPGJohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE!HELP:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=238882

Guest jdiogo

Airbus 330 Airbus 330 Airbus 330 Airbus 330 Airbus 330 Airbus 330Jorge

Great to see that PSS are putting the customer first and giving people what they want. If only others would follow suit...!Like so many others, I'd love to see a BAe 146 / Avro RJ done by PSS.It's a great plane and quite unique.Otherwise I'd like to see some of the Embraer regionals get the PSS treatment. A lot of replies to this forum wanted to see the latest Embraer's (which makes perfect sense) but lets not forget about the RJ135/145 series. Perhaps an Embraer RJ package could be put together?Can PSS give us an idea of when they're going to make the decision?CheersIrv320

Guest NormanB

>Great to see that PSS are putting the customer first and>giving people what they want. If only others would follow>suit...!It is why we call for feedback!>Can PSS give us an idea of when they're going to make the>decision?The beauty is there is no real rush albeit I can see us making a choice in the next few weeks.

Although I've given my preferences I think it's right that others have noted that joining the current "rush" to release airbus models would not make good business sense. If it was only PSS I would agree that a re-working of the orginals would be ideal, but to do so would mean a 30% +/- share of the market. So in business terms it would be far more profitable to get the whole market share with a sole project.Whilst I would still like to see a 737 -100/200 or a A345/6 why not get the 787 in before the others. It promises to be a technological marvel as I'm sure a PSS version would. I'm also coming round to the idea of the Fokker 100.

Guest oliver mcrae

Airbus A340-500/600Airbus A340-500/600Airbus A340-500/600.