Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

Will The Following members please check their PM

Will The Following members please check their Private Message Inbox, or if you know them and see them on the forums, can you ask them to check their messages. Thank You.jwenting (Jeroen)BetchaN29EB (Cannot Locate)?ZIACargoStoneColdENZVjohanvww6kd (Mark Sykes)EsselbachHannes (Inactive User, cannot Locate)?MMfleitao (Inactive User, cannot Locate)?barryward12345Jason_R_MYNNradarbeamThank You,Joe****************Grab My FREEWARE Cessna 172 Voice recognition Profile here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Responded... :(Forgot to actually sign the email with my forum nickname, but my nickname is clearly mentioned elsewhere in the email so shouldn't be a problem... :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Hi StonecoldCould you check to see if you responded to the correct forum -- because I also have responded and I can't see a post from you. So maybe I have responded in the wrong place!!!! :(Barry

Actually, I responded to the email by email, which bounced on me......So, yes I'm definitely flying for Avsim again this year.

StoneC0ld, good to have you back. We shall need your "late night" determination again. And Barry--your time zone in Brisbane (?) would be most helpful for Team AVSIM...we often have trouble keeping consistent movement in the 0800-1300 Zulu time frame. (North Americans are asleep and Europeans are at work.)Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Heh... My personal DC-3 world tour may be posted on flightsim.com, but my loyalty goes to avsim for the big race... :(

Hi Joe,Received your mail and logged in your php message board.Uhhhh YES I'll be there again!RegardsJohan

Guest ENZV

Read PM, I'll look into this race, and will send you a PM soon ..:)