Sign in to follow this  
svenks

WARNING: Something screwy at OERR??

Hi allIt's probably just my database, but whenever I try to look (via the GPS) at approaches for OERR, my system hangs! And it is a VERY stable system otherwise.Could someone try the same (GPS-PROC-try to select an approach)? we don't want our first leg to end in a chrash, do we..??If there is a problem, we can still use the leg, just don't try to check anything out via the GPS.Better safe than sorry!!!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

thanks for the headsup.Might be best to go to Z16T instead.That's 80nm NE from OERR.

no, standing by at Cairo to kick off at the word go to Ramon.

Hi KlasThanks for verifying this!Am currently (TEST) flying towards OERR, without using the GPS. No problems so far, will report weather when I'm down. BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Z16T has no lights.OERF does have ligths (and VOR).More testing while Jeroen in the air.M.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Guest Stainless

I just tryed it also just to make sure too... sure enough FS hungBTW dunno if im gonna be able to participate :( shall have to see

Great testing, you all. Real teamwork at its best.(Hope you will be able to join us in Racing--at least as a Scout or a Rabbit.)Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Guest Stainless

should be able to be a scout or similar... it's just that atm my computer is a little messed up... it randomly reboots and the screen sometimes garbles up... but i think, well hope, I've found a solution.

OK - landed, no problems, it was just the GPS!VIS 16, WIND 57 at 08, if anyone's interested :)I got what I wanted - a complete leg, and posted Duenna in screenshot forum. And I might even have saved us some grief...But I think I might want to add drop tanks. Was down to 19% on touchdown. BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH