Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

HELP! Need Confirmation nfo for race

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I am proficient in the King Air but not FS9. Apparently FSUIPC is not available as a download so can't use Duenna. Where does FS9 put screenshots? Someone said "clipboard" but is that the kneeboard or something else? I have photoshop to size etc but can't find screenshots. Tried to see what assignment it is but can't see screenshot in key map. Is it print screen or ctrl print screen? have tried both. I have flexible work schedule and could be useful IF I can resolve this issue otherwise I will be NO use whatsoever.GO GO GO:-wave

It puts them on the Windows clipboard.Make the shot, and paste it into a new document in Photoshop just like you would something you copied onto the clipboard from inside PS itself.

Guest glnflwrs

Shalomar, The clipboard is a place in memory where windows temporarily stores what you copy. After hitting the prt scrn key, start MS Paint or other graphics app. Click edit and then click paste. Answer yes if it says it's too big do you want to make it bigger. It should put your scrnshot into the app. Click file, save and give it a name. By the way, the clipboard will only hold one thing at a time so don't copy anything else until you paste your scrnshot. You might want to keep your sim open and the map in the screen until you get the scrn shot saved, in case you have to try again,Glenn"When a man learns how much he doesn't know compared to how much there is to learn, he starts getting smarter."

Guest glnflwrs

Also, ctrl-prtscrn gets just the active window. Use prt scrn alone to get the whole screen.Glenn"When a man learns how much he doesn't know compared to how much there is to learn, he starts getting smarter."

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!You're the famous Johny from the FLY Zone? Luv your work.