Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

IS THIS GOOD SHOT?

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Just sitting at airport, just tesring. if this passes muster I will do Xcountry w/in race framework & post another. Not sure hif this is 800x600. It will take me a few minutes more than some but I will step in if Baton in danger of being idle.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/107546.jpg

Donny,If you could resize it down by 50% it will meet the 800x600 size requirement. It is NOT a legal completed leg image however. You would have to zoom the flight analysis screen out (using the '-' magnifying glass icon) to show the departure and destination airports and the actual track of the flight which would be in red. The analysis screen would also need to show that nothing was re-set during the flight. See this post of Jeroen's for an example:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...d=940&page=#959Regards,Jeff Williams

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Next 1 will be 50%, know bout showing whole route. Was only testing ability to edit for upload. am departing KSEA fo Kbzn practice flight will post when i get there. am flying on 1 computer and monitoring forum with other. if this were the real thing I would say i have the B word