Sign in to follow this  

French interpreters wanted/needed

I just need someone who can translate this Concorde manual and/or help me out with support some questions...Thanks...P.S. Avsim will pick up the tab... lol.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I speak French... but translating the manual is a LOT of work! I don't mind answering questions though!John-PaulTorontoedukator@sympatico.ca

HI ANDREW...any idea why the VC wont scroll to the right properly.using the POv it works ok to the left,but is really slow to the right. thanks steve

I have the same concern about the POV and will there be a fix for the VC at night??? Maybe you can ask them (PM2) on their forum and let us know if they get back to you.Thanks all for responding...

FS2020 

If you disable Internal Pilot View in ActiveCam the POV scrolls correctly... although I don't know why this is...John-Paul

Guest Boone

Hi Andrew,How are you. You were kind enough to help me out with questions on the old FS2000 Concorde some months back.I have a question for you regarding the new g-max beauty;She fly's with a nose down pitch of about 4 degrees, when at cruise of Mach 2, Flight level 580 and all fuel moved to the rear of the plane. Have you come up with a fix yet? Are you working on one? OR do you think I am doing something wrong? (I really don't think I am and I desperately want to get this baby working right!)Thanks and Best Regards,Boone

Guest AndrewW

Hello Boone, With respect to the rest of the Project Mach 2 team, the flight dynamics issued with the model really don't simulate how the aircraft flies at all. The attitude is wrong, and the engine readings are out. The most realistic FDE for Concorde is by Paul Varn, and can be found at flightsim.com under 'concreal.zip'. I would recommend downloading this file - and then if you contact me via email I can send you the necessary files you'll need to get it working with this model. This should solve all the problems you have with the PM2 airfile, and will allow you to fly it 'by the book' :-) Andrewhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e4910fd5d059891.jpg

Guest Dominik Mann

Are you sure it's not 'concreal.zip' ? :-)

Hey Andrew,I would like to get the updates also. My email address is 'leo141@attbi.com'...Thanks much...

FS2020 

Guest Boone

Thanks Andrew,I'll get going on this right away (Have you tried it out). Also, how can I find your e-mail address?Thanks, Boone

Hey... I would also like to have the updates to get that airfile working with the PM2 model... was wondering why it was so easy to fly! Thanks...John-Pauledukator@sympatico.ca