Sign in to follow this  
Gazer75

Practice runs #3

Heading towards Austalia in the Avanti. On Bushnet, On Teamspeak (Gazer's)

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Headwinds most of the way. Flight in excess of 2hrs. 42minute would apply if this leg was valid but SoarPics grabbed the baton while I wasn't looking and his is the money leg.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/139600.jpg

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Guest sfoofficer

Time to get to work. :) If it is truly free, I've got it. Enroute to WRSJ.

SoarPics Leg to WAAA is the valid baton pickup.I had a baton post loaded but Gazer and I were chating on bushnet for a while before we started. I did not notice that Greg had jumped in and grabbed it. Just as well as my leg had penalty minutes.Jeff Williams (KDCA)

26aLetj.png

SoarPics Leg to WAAA is the valid baton pickup.I had a baton post loaded but Gazer and I were chating on bushnet for a while before we started. I did not notice that Greg had jumped in and grabbed it. Just as well as my leg had penalty minutes.Jeff Williams (KDCA)

26aLetj.png

Baton is yours. Remember to change the post title when you finish you leg and post baton fee. Good to have you back and flying. You might check Bushnet to see if any of the team is practicing on-line. http://bn.turbulentsky.com/Always nice to have company.Jeff

26aLetj.png

Nice flight Alexis. Posting this to pin the baton free at the bottom of the thread.

26aLetj.png

Guest EasyEd

Hey All,Even though I'm one of your opponents flying for SOH I thought I'd pop in and fly a leg for you since the SOH server is down till Wednesday.I made the assumption you were straight lining it to Alice Springs.You'll note I can't reveal the aircraft as it is top secret classified :) however you'll note it was almost a 400 kt GS leg (382 kt with a 17 kt headwind). Use it if you like I certainly enjoyed the flight!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/139614.jpgGood Luck and Enjoy the Practice!-Ed-

Greetings Ed,Thanks for pushing the baton along. I am quite impressed with your Duenna results. I'm off to the internet to do some research. Of course you will have to disclose the aircraft identity during the race. I have an idea of what you may have flown. How satisfied are you with the realism of the flight model?Best,Jeff Williams

26aLetj.png

Thanks to Easy Ed from SOH.Where to go now that we have touched Australia?1) Head across the Pacific and scout island hopping routes or2) Continue west into Asia & Africa.If we head across the Pacific we will end back in the Americas where we have already practiced. I would suggest that we head north and west into Asia. Jeff

26aLetj.png

Guest EasyEd

Hey All,No prob Jeff! :)I find that since the SOH server is down I'm suffering some withdrawal pains. Flying a leg here helps! :)As to the plane well... The flight model is good and quite accurate. There are other planes that are equally fast but IMO harder to fly (land actually) but that of course is all in the eyes of the pilot. In the spirit of competition you'll have to do your own detective work though - sorry.Take Care! -Ed-

Feeling the heat already over there?Trying psyops against us?