Sign in to follow this  
svenks

Bushnet seems to be down...

Both multiplayer and Teamspeak.Anyone know status ?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Well, we're on our own, it seems :)What happened to your flight, BTW ?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest Jozef_K

Sven,I had started FS2004 and then went to the forum to announce the flight. Then I started Duenna, but I could not open FS2004 again. It remained in the taskbar without any option. So I had to close it with Windows taskmanager and start it again. But then I forgot about Duenna! When I checked it after a while (and quite a distance from the takeoff airport), I saw that I did not got the baton any longer. I did however complete the flight in the dark as a training.That is what these training runs are for! Hope to fly a decent leg tomorrow with a baton in the cockpit. Jozef K. http://homepages.onsnet.nu/~jkusters/signature.jpg

Isn't it FSNavigator that kills fshost or otherwise screws it up? :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

That is a myth.FSNav doesnt kill the server. Its all about bandwith. To many connections and the server cant keep up.FSNav only use half the bandwith that a regular FS connection do because its only receiving data, not sending.JT

Guest jtwillia

Folks.I notified Peter of the down server on the Bushnet forum and also confirmed our intention to use it for practice and race. http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=2704&page=Am looking into best method of reporting outages but it appears that Dave may already have identified the source of the problem.Jeff Williams