Sign in to follow this  
Gazer75

Practice runs #4

Hi AlexOkay, okay...Even though we all know computers are unable to malfuction... :)"Come on, Hal - Open the door"..."I'm sorry Dave - I'm afraid I can't do that"By the way: The picture from your sig - do you happen to have that in a larger size?Oh, and the patch has got a special place in my virtual cockpit!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Rats - I thought I had the baton VNKT-VICG, but something screwy happened - I'm positive I posted, but it's not there (so I probably didn't!).I don't want to do it over again, so the Baton is still where Jozef left it, at VNKT. It would also be a shame to fly those mountains at night, so maybe I'll just make it day.--- LET THERE BE LIGHT ---BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCHMaybe I should check MY posting sequence :)

Guest sfoofficer

"Rats - I thought I had the baton VNKT-VICG, but something screwy happened - I'm positive I posted, but it's not there..."AH HA!!! Proof! :-bigangel BTW - I'll send you the original image for my sig.

Guest Zackmoe

Here goes nothing. Mountain flying in the dark!

Guest Zackmoe

I bit it. Baton free back at VNKT. Diverted to VI1Y which happened to be inside of some sort of crater, couldnt dive down to land, when i tried to pull back up stalled it out and smacked into the side.

Sorry Zackmoe,My fault, I had the crater with FSGenesis mesh but figured you'd be OK with the default. Bad call on my part.Jeff

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Dolpa in the PC12 with Alex scouting

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png