Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Practice Thread #6

Guest Manolito

have baton will travel to EGPD from here (EGPB)...with a howard 500

Guest SoarPics

I'm gonna fly another test with this airplane. Down to central France... someone can get it back toward the coast before the Concorde test.Greg

Guest Manolito

please don't go to EGLL yet...i want to make another test-run...if possible...thanx!

OK, you can take the next leg to where ever, and I'll fly to EGLL after that, OK? Or, you could fly it to EGLL if you like, I don't have to do a leg tonight. Or is there some place from where you would like to fly, I can take the baton there, and you can fly it somewhere after that?

Guest SoarPics

I've had enough of MP. Try to log on just before the approach into LFOA and it crashed me to desktop. It's simply lacks reliability.Greg

Guest Manolito

hi darkcharizma...i think i'll wait at the isle of man (EGNS) and then take it to shannon (EINN)...if possible...you got to be fast some time ;-)best regards,manolito

Guest Manolito

won't be able to take the baton...maybe again in about 4 hours...one question please: is this operation mode we're having in this forum the normal race mode?

Guest wt1l

Yes-This is how the race looks in the forum. The differences are we would be flying eastbound (better winds) and the route is pre-planned. The structure is the same.Best-Chris

Guest Manolito

thanx for your reply!i see that it hasn't been made to EGLL...do you want to start at 00:00 UT? ...if so, it wouldn't be possible to start from EGPD...but what about EGCC (manchester)?...if you want: i could hasten there...what do you say?