Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfoofficer

Practice Thread #7

Guest Manolito

baton's free at EGJB(oops...just noticed that i had the wrong date all the time! does that go against the rules?)

Guest Jozef_K

Yes, that's against the rules when you do that during the race. You have to fly at the real date and time. So when it is winter in the real world, you fly in winter. And when it is dark in the timezone where you are flying in, you fly in darkness. That is one of the challenges.Jozef K. http://homepages.onsnet.nu/~jkusters/signature.jpg

Guest Manolito

thanx jozef...so...does that mean that the baton's not in EGJB?

Guest wt1l

No, your leg counts. This is practice. Baton at EGJB.Manolito - one thing one the forum posts. Your posts are in the correct spot (reply to the top thread), but on the subject line when you grab the baton please put "I have the baton EGDG - EGJB". This makes it easier to people reading the forum to understand what is going on. When you land and release the baton, reply to your "I have the baton..." post and put the subject line as "Baton free at EGJB." Again, this is practice so no worries.Thanks,Chris

Guest Manolito

okay...thanx for your info...it's good i came here for the practice! ;-)

Guest Manolito

another short hop: baton goes to LFRK

Guest Manolito

i have the baton LFRK - EGLL

Guest Manolito

baton is back at LFRKmy fs-duenna somehow lost contact during the flight...couldn't validate...sorry

Short hop to London City in the King Air

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Showing my brother the ropes as he's hoping to join the AVSIM team as well.

Harv.png?dl=1