Sign in to follow this  

Practice thread #10

My first try at posting practise Bry

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Guest wt1l

Let's keep the baton moving northbound along the east coast of US and into Canada. Then we'll practice the North Atlantic crossing from CYYR - BGBW - BIKF - EKVG. Please do not use altitude restrictions on the Atlantic crossing.Thanks,Chris

Guest wt1l

I have the baton KNQX - KCHSP-51H, multi, teamspeak

Hi allLets go into Racing Mode now, and keep this thread 'strictly ballroom':Post your 'Baton Grab' as reply to the 1st post in threadState your route in the subject line: "I have the baton xxxx-yyyy"Post your 'Baton Free' -ASAP- as a reply to your 'Baton Grab'Change the subject line to "Baton Free at yyy"Don't worry about getting the Duenna in the 'Baton Free', just get it posted as fast as you can. It can really pay off to be able to do smooth handovers.Later you can edit it and get the Duenna in, or you can just make another reply to the 'Baton Free' with the Duenna - and perhaps a picture or two :). Just remember, the Duenna must be posted BEFORE the next guy lands!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Whau, that's a really great picture!!!But Jeroen is right (in the "things to remember thread") - it is probably better to post screenshots outside the current race thread. Maybe we should start a Race Screenshots thread? How about that?It sure is a nice picture...BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest Manolito

thanx sven...i'm glad you like it...i'll remember to unlink the pictures so that they don't take too much space away...i made another picture when passing Cape "Fear", but unfortunately it is above the 150k limit...:(