Sign in to follow this  

Practice thread #10

Guest sfoofficer

Sorry bout not using MP or TS, but couldn't connect to either. Just passing the 125nm-out mark. All well.

Yeah, great run - except that your Duenna show you going NOWHERE. And this is build 80, I see!Guys, if we can't trust the Duenna...this is serious! We're getting very close to the race now, this is not the time to have to muck about with software updates.Chris, any news from John Mueller?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest wt1l

Sven-I am concerned about this too. I emailed John with the details. I'll let everyone know when I hear back. I noticed that in both cases, they were older Builds 80 and 83. In the meantime, everyone please get updated to Build 85 and test it. Let's find out if it's fixed in that one.Thanks,Chris

One possibility that I've seen - with "Auto Pickup Baton" checked - after the Duenna graphic comes up upon landing - you need to deselect the auto pickup option before moving the aircraft.A slew, a taxi faster than 5 kts will cause the program to start another cycle. If this is quick enough it produces the graphic like shown a start / end at the same airport but the distance and duration of the flight recorded.I have the same thing happen when I have a crash because I use autosave.There is probably a valid graphic in the Duenna Output folder which shows the route.One other suggestion - create a shortcut to the Duenna output folder and put it in your system tray - that way you can quickly check the sub-folder with the date of the flight - based on your computer system time. If there are two or three graphics / text files - you can determine which is the correct one to post quickly.

I`ve had no problems with build 85 yet! I guess we all need it asap and get used to it on various legs

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Guest Manolito

i can't seem to find "Lvov"...would you mind telling me which airport you're headed to?

Airport UKLL, current politically correct name L'Viv (which is the Ukrainian name for the city).I'm oldfashioned, I still use the old Soviet names :)

can you try connecting to my FSHost session to check if it can be reached?

Guest Manolito

i'm not sure you mean me right now...but to make this clear here: i cannot go multi with my system...sorry...:(