Sign in to follow this  
MM

PREPS Thread #1 (PREPS, Scouting and Chitchat)

Mariehamm, Finland EFMA.VOR 114.70Rwy 21 (200*) ILS 110.90 NDB 392.0Rwy 3 (20*) (Backcourse) 110.90Lights on runway.Low hills to the north (but not a factor on normal approach. (Using FSG mesh)

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Latest METAR for EFMA:EFMA 191920Z 08003KT 5000 BR OVC004 M01/M02 Q1011 0341//61Fog, overcast.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Where are people flying Multiplayer and Teamspeak? Bushnet is empty.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Hi Guys, Gals (?)Any takers for the next leg EFMA-UMBB?If not, I'm game :)And this will be my last leg for tonight (if I get it). My back is killing me, and so is my modem - just spent 15 minutes downloading weather :(I'll check in here at 2130z. If the guys were very fast and the baton is free, don't wait for me. Also, this modem-s**t might give up on me completely!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Hi allChecking in a but early - and I see mr. Murphy is still with us...:-mad I think we should allow people to post their request to fly a leg in the main race thread. That way it becomes a one-stop for current and next flight. What do you think?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

A quick question. If you fly wingman for a leg, but the primary pilot completes the leg, are you eligible to fly the next leg? Vicious

A few trees both sides of runway but not a hairy place at all.I never knew the aurora was in FS!

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Another "quick" question.Where can I find the P-51H that many are flying?Vicious

...Or is the race Routing thread a better place ?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

It is a payware thing (*VERY* nice though) from the Wings of Power series by Shockwave Productions.BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH