Sign in to follow this  
Guest Manolito

Race routing

well done Sven, excellent performance.We're going to try Chitral at night, Gazer is confident he can do it.

Thanks, J!There was a time I wished for the TAWS, though :)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

The route selected will be posted here in bits and pieces as the race goes on.First part should get us all through the (European) night.Tempelhoff EDDI 22 47.9 Mariehamn EFMA 20 507.3 Brest UMBB 156 499.5 M. Kogalniceanu LRCK 152 424.7 Konya AB LTAN 159 422.1 I.Bar-Yehuda LLMZ 89 549.8 Tallil Z16N 91 562.1 Kerman OIKK 78 463.7 Kandahar OAKN 41 250.1 Kabul OAKB 57 149.3 Chitral OPCH 127 185.4

Where to from VYPT? And how is it going fitting some of the classics in?

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

everything will become clear to you, or at least clearer than it is now.

I'll keep checking in throughout the remainder of the day. I am glad my boss it out of the office today.Go Team AVSIM!

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Hi all,We are going to fly several of the Classics in the next few hours. We shall be in daylight (albeit with fog). The region in which we are flying is flat and encompasses several airports relatively close together. So we have as a proposal the following schedule.If you want to fly one of these legs (or fly as a wingman), please join in the multiplayer or teamspeak. Or post on this forum. We have a shedule to make sense of the "Classic Monday" but we can change to suit everyone's tastes. (In particular, we don't need people to fly more than one Classic unless it is necessary.)Here is the proposed schedule.Airports Aircraft Lead Pilot (Wingman)--------------------------------A Classic Proposal-------------------------------RPUB - RPLC Ford Joe (Spazz)RPLC - RPUF Jenny Stone (Chris)RPUF - RPLB Vimy Harvy (Joe) (Lucas)RPLB - RPUX Ryan Chris [Need wingman]RPUX - RPLL Cub J-3 Lucas (Mike)(1) We leave the Vega, Comet, and C1722 and King Air for later.(2) If the winds pick up considerably, we abort the babies and head south in a "modern" Warbird.--------------------------------------

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Will you be flying on Bushnet or somewhere else this evening?

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I thought for somereason it was bushnet, as you posted that info on the AVSIM race forums. Sent you a PM Thanks,

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

We were planning to use bn as default until it went down last week. We thought it best to use a server we have full control over instead.

Guest wt1l

Routing for the next legs is:PJON - PHSFPHSF - PHNLPHNL - KSFOKSFO - KDROKDRO - KMPJKMPJ - MMMA

We're inserting KSFO-KMER in the C172 between KSFO and KDRO.Possibly also KRTN between KDRO and KRTN in the Comet.

Next several legs:KSFO-KMER (Alexis, DH.88)KMER-KDROKDRO-N24 (C172)N24-KMPJKMPJ-MMMAMMMA-MMTO