Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

Is 2005 Journal corrupt?

Try downloading from the Avsim library rather than from the race web site. I found that one corrupt too. The file you need is rtwr2005.zip, that one works fine :)Oh and hi DC, no connection probs this year i hope :)

Harv.png?dl=1

HAHA, I remember those problems too well :)Good to 'see' you, Harvey!And to DC: Time to fish out our TrackIR's...BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

"Oh and hi DC, no connection probs this year i hope"Hi arrvoo, sure hope not, and in FSX I know there won't be any problems. OK, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Knock on wood :-hahIn FS9 I'm not quite so sure, will probably be similar to last year, I'll just have to open the ports and hope for the best :)But I'll probably stick to FSX as much as possible, I get decent performance (with my crappy 3,5 year old machine), and I think it looks much better than FS9 for me (even with no autogen :-lol, and that gets rid of some problems with obstacles as well ;))"And to DC: Time to fish out our TrackIR's..."Yep [imagine a smilie with a guy wearing a cap with three dots on it turnings his head] :-lolBut the cap I got when I ordered it says "The FlightSim.com Pilot Shop" (I didn't order my TrackIR from there, I just got the cap with the purchase :()... Hmm.. I'll have to use another cap, is there a Avsim cap that can be purchased somewhere? x:-) (:))Klas