Sign in to follow this  
Gazer75

Yes I'm still around...

...for those who have been looking for me :DI apologize for changing my email without notification, but when you get close to 100 spam mails a day its time.If I'm racing or not this year is another question...Haven't touched FS in months now. Actually thought it was longer, but looking up some mails I found that last time I used FS was late october. Always been a fan of MMORPGs, and when World of Warcraft came I had to try it ;) And now an expansion is coming so I'll be spending a lot of time exploring new content.Not saying a definitive no to racing or helping out, but...we'll see ;)The TeamSpeak server is up and running and will be available to the team either way. And this year with 30-40% more capacity.Considering to open it for public this year so people can listen in. This will obviously cause more strain on my line, so not sure if it will be possible. It will also mean that someone will have to admin the channel because it has to be moderated. Can't have...say 15...guests chatting in there while the team is communicating.The decision is up to the team really.Anyway...I'm still around :)

Hello Gazer m8, good to see you. Having been bitten by the WOW bug myself i know exactly what you mean. With TBC out extremely soon it's gonna be difficult to split my time between the two. I may just not buy it til the race is over just in case. Since the race announcement i have hardly touched WOW, but have been getting back into practice and fine tuning my system.Would be great if you could have some involvement, but good to see you anyway :)

Harv.png?dl=1

I am delighted to hear that you are still around. Even if you can't commit to flying legs, I hope you will consider helping the team with the route planning. Jeroen has yet to check in. I'm willing to work on routing, but the team would really benefit from your expertise in this critical area.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

QTEbut the team would really benefit from your expertise in this critical areaUNQTEYes, Gazer... as I said on the phone, we don't want to pressure you :) :) :)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH