Sign in to follow this  
vcaptmattsmith

2007 Microsoft Flight Simulator Around-The-World Race O...

2007 dawned to see the world, as ever, driven apart by conflict. Global events remind us to cherish and take full advantage of each opportunity we are given to come together. Though we may not be able to fully heal the wounds inflicted upon the world by the turmoil of history as it is made, it is our ardent hope that by coming together to share in tradition, we may for a time forget the troubles of the world and compete not as Americans, British, French, Australians, or citizens of any other country, but instead as citizens of the World.In this spirit, I am pleased to announce on the behalf of the Executive Committee of the Microsoft Flight Simulator Around-the-World Race that the Race's fifth running will begin at 10 AM, U.S. Eastern Time (1500Z) on Saturday, February 17th, 2007. It is also my pleasure to formally invite Avsim.com, Flightsim.com, and Sim-Outhouse.com to compete in this year's race.The race's website (http://users.adelphia.net/~mattsmith19/RTW/) will soon be updated with this year's General Rules. In the meantime, I am able to confirm all of the following about this year's race:- General rules will remain substantively very similar to previous year

Matthew Smith | Priority Left Consulting
www.priorityleft.com