Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Race Practice Thread #3

Baton Free at SCAS at lastOK this is the situation:I flew to the rught destination, but from the wrong departure airport.Alex flew to the right route, but in an invalid aircraft - and he couldn't take the baton as he did the last correct leg...But all in all, I suggest that the baton is indeed at SCAS...this is training. And yes, it took too long but I waited a bit for arrvoo.But if you look at the flight time, 2:10 for 734 nm isn't too bad in a P-38, with a slight headwind on top of that.Not to self: Pay more attention to DEP and DEST next time - maybe something for the checklist!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Heading to south in the Mustang.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

I have the Baton SAWH SAVTOn AVSim Teamspeak + Multiplayer

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Had some issues getting started. I REALLY need to print out that checklist!!!!Bucked a head wind the whole way... Long distance leg... USed almost all the fuel with the drop tanks on the P51HEDIT: Oh ####, just realized I posted the JPG as a TXT. Sorry about that! I'm TIRED! finished with 9% fuel left.

Guest sfoofficer

Offline. P-51H. Cya there.