Sign in to follow this  
Gazer75

Team Avsim testing public Teamspeak

Hello everyone...This year we are going to try open our server to the public. As more and more is done using TS, its getting rather dull watching only the posts we make for baton pickups and so on.First I'd like to ask for someone to connect and stream the audio using multicast or something similar. This would save a lot of bandwidth on our server, which is limited.If you have the knowledge and bandwidth to do this please send me a PM on the forum.Others interested to listen please send me a PM with the subject: TS Access.I am doing this to avoid random people picking up on the address, using websearch and so on, and swarming the server.A few things to know...You will not be able to speak unless granted the ability to do so.You will be kicked if server is full and a team member is trying to connect.Server might end up password protected if this doesnt work. (Server overload, disruption of operation for team and so on...)The server will open after the starting event because of the number of team members online during this time.Team Avsim hope this will help bring the race closer to people and give them insight to what the race is all about.