Sign in to follow this  
RFields5421

Want to go to Australia

Sounds good. Thanks for posting!

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Cool! count me in!!! FSX is actually pretty playable now with the patch.Hope everyone has been well since the RTW and is getting ready for next year!EDIT: Can somebody send me the files and rules and such? I don't have an ISP e-mail address anymore, and SOH won't let me register with my Yahoo or GMail accounts... Grrrr...

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Ok, Josef managed to forward me the rules files. I don't know how I'm going to be able to compete if we have to do all of our posting on SOH because I don't have an ISP address to register from (unless I use my work address...)Were you guys planning to do a team flight or solo it?Gonna have to try to pull a couple of the aircraft from the spreadsheet into FSX and see if they fly ok. Otherwise, I'm going to be stuck to the default FSX DC-3 or Goose. That GeeBee R6 looks to be a very good contender, as does the Spartan Executive and the Vickers Wellesley LRF Mods.I didn't quite understand the "Speed Charity" column in the spreadsheet. Guess I better fire up FSX and start getting some practice in!--Mike

Good to see you onboard Mike. I hope you can find a workaround for your ISP address because you're going to have to register with SOH to fly.I'm going to fly the Lockheed Vega I imported from FS9, it's pretty fast, and golly it's got some legs.Good luck with the address.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Mike - The Vega sounds like a fun 1 to fly. I need to go register on SOH and get the details.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro