Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2002cbr600f4i

NEW RACE!!! INITIAL RULES

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Hey gang,I'm in the process of putting together a new race to take place during the month of November. Please see the initial rules below (they will get cleaned up as we get closer to the race date.)Race is open to both individuals or teams of pilots.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/178537.tar

You are still alive. Over at that other sight they were beginning to wonder.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

LOL, yes, I'm still around... Life just got crazy for a bit... but I'm back. Hope others from here want to join in. It should be a fun little race and get folks who haven't been part of the RTW before to get a flavor for what it's like. Should also provide a nice challenge to us vets..

Hi, good to hear from you!A race in november - sounds interesting, but unfortunately I'm unable to get the link to work, and neither can I open the attachment (deleted by administrator??)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Svenks!!!!Good to hear from you!Yeah, looks like they removed the file after I uploaded it here... I've decided to go ahead and just build a web page for the race.Rules can be found at: http://web.mac.com/mkopack/Mikes_World/200...ross_Rules.htmlI've taken part in 2 other races this year over at SOH (no, I'm not a traitor, I'll be back as a member of AVSim for the RTW in Feb ;) ). We did a recreation of the 1934 MacRoberts Race from London to Melbourne, Australia back in July and are just finishing up a Cesna ferry race from Kansas to Nome, Alaska.Hope you can make it for the USA Criss Cross. If you have contact info for any other members of the RTW team, please pass this along to them. Buzzbee, MM and CB are already onboard over at SOH, as well as a number of other SOH pilots. Guess I should post this up over at FlightSim.com's boards as well...--Mike

Hi again, MikeI think this is a very good idea, and I hope I can find the time to join in. Actually, I do need to do some more flying, since lately I've been spending far too much time in World of Warcraft. And we muat be ready for RTW 2008, right?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Exactly! :)If you know anyone else from the team, please forward the info to them. The more the merrier!--Mike

I'll be taking part if I'm available to do so.... :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Great Stone! Glad you checked in and will be joining us. Should be a nice little reminder of the RTW... :-)--Mike

Guest Captain L

Hey Guys! I will try to join in! Nice to hear from you.

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Lucas! Awesome! This is great, seems like we're getting a number of the team back together. This should help get everyone tuned back up for the RTW (one of the reasons I'm organizing this, and because it's just fun!)I need to get some Jetliner practice in soon for the Jet Corridor Leg... I RARELY fly those and usually end up over-speeding them on the climb out or the descent accidentally...:-(Anyone know how to get in touch with Gazer or Jeff or any of the others? I should have kept a list of e-mail addresses after the RTW... sigh...--Mike

Hi guysGood to see you both in, Stone and Lucas.I suspect you can send an e-mail to Jeff directly from the forum, but I think I will have to dig up Gazer's snail.mail address (I have it somewhere). I tried to mail him concerning some other matter about a month ago, but no reply - and he like to change his e-mail often.I'll give it a shot, but he might be in too deep in WoW :)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest jtwillia

Hi Guys,I'm completely covered up with work and real life issues. I am sorry but I just won't be able to participate in this race, but I plan to be ready for the RTWR in February. Look for me in here after the new year.

Hi JeffWell, too bad... Real life tend to do that, sometimes...Lets hope thing eases up for RTW2008, eh?I'm not skiing this year :)I see DC here too, this is beginning to look great, even if we all are getting rusty :)And I've just spoken with Gazer and told him what was brewing. Let's see what happens!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH