Sign in to follow this  
svenks

I have a baton KFVE-KEPM caravan amfib

Baton free in the water next to KEPMDuenna to followSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guys, do not post here - use Mike's Race start thread instead. If someone can move my first messages to there, I would be glad!ThanksSven Sorensen, EKCH

Please disregard previous post re. Mike's Race Start thread.This thread WILL hold my posts, but I'll have to post the next Baton Free in Mike thread as well.Sven Sorensen, EKCH

I have the baton KMVY-KEWR P-38And to those of you wondering how I got to Martha's Vinyard, the missing posts are in Mike's "Race Start" Thread.SorryBRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

I have a baton KDCA-KCRW, P-51HLets see if I can still fly the pony :)Sven Sorensen, EKCH

Baton free at KCRWBut I didn't *really* need: OVC 700ft...And it's been a while with the pony...Sven Sorensen, EKCH

Taking the baton KDCA-KSLC, Lear35 (JET CORRIDOR)Sven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

>Taking the baton KDCA-KSLC, Lear35 (JET CORRIDOR)>>Sven Sorensen, EKCHSven,Couple things:1 ) I believe you mean you're departing from KCRW. Please advise. You last dropped it at KCRW and that's the start of the corridor.2) Can you please do me a favor and set the subject lines of your posts with the baton info? It's hard for me to figure out which was the last post I've logged without digging through them all because they all have the same subject line.3) Finally, do me a favor (to help me with the bookkeeping), in your duenna posts, mention if you're landing in a new state (and which state it is), and if it's one of the bonus, 9000 ft, amphib or helo legs. Just makes it easier for me to do the bookkeeping. I'm going nuts here with trying to track everyone.Otherwise, carry on! Looking good so far!--Mike

Baton free at KSLCBUT THE HEADWINDS, MAN!!!Sven Sorensen, EKCH

Hi MikeRoger, wilcoand sorry about the subject line - I forgot how we used to do exactly that in RTW.And yes, of course I stated from KCRW - momentary lapse!Thanks again for a fun race, even if it got a bit late today!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

>Hi Mike>>Roger, wilco>>and sorry about the subject line - I forgot how we used to do>exactly that in RTW.>>And yes, of course I stated from KCRW - momentary lapse!>>Thanks again for a fun race, even if it got a bit late today!>>BRGDS>Sven Sorensen, EKCHNot a problem man! Part of the point of this race is to jog the memory so we're all ready for the RTW in Feb. BTW, a number of the folk over on SOH have been taking this race as an opportunity to fly a lot of different aircraft in their stables. There's talk that the Shockwave P-51 will be banned from the 2008 RTW because of the non-stop high manifold pressure issue, so you might want to do the same to get used to some other possible contenders.Personally, I'm going to fly a few of the other Shockwave ** planes, maybe take the Avanti for a spin, and maybe try a couple others as well. Since there's no prize for "winning" this race, it's as good a time as any to experiment...And no big deal on the late start. Glad you could join in regardless!